The knight marshal reports to the Earl Marshal and is responsible for:
• Ensuring the safety of all martial activities and equipment, including armor, weapons, and archery equipment.
• Running fighter practices or arranging for the running of fighter practices under an authorized marshal and otherwise in accordance with the requirements set forth by the Earl Marshal.
• Compiling and maintaining records of the authorized fighters and archers in the group.
• Filing accurate and timely reports with the Earl Marshal or the regional deputy.
• Filing authorization paperwork on a timely basis.
• Collecting waivers at Fighter Practice